BCS – Business Change Services (formerly Casseo) is a leading Business Change & Project Management Consultancy business operating throughout Ireland; UK and beyond and specialises in the delivery of Business Change Initiatives for our clients. We have an immediate requirement for 8 x Senior Project Managers to deliver key projects for Clients operating in areas such as Professional Services; Workforce Transformation Services & Digital/Financial Services.
You will join an organisation committed to delivering optimum solutions & services to a broad range of clients and sectors throughout the globe. This is a dynamic, diverse and rapidly evolving Professional Services organisation and as such, we require highly skilled individuals to manage complex Project initiatives that span one or multiple strategic priorities / functional areas / locations.
You will be empowered by the relevant Project Steering Group to manage Project(s) on a day-to-day basis, within agreed constraints of Time, Cost, Quality and Scope. You will be responsible for managing the full end-to-end delivery of the project from definition through to execution and closure. The resulting products and/or services must be capable of achieving the benefits as defined in the Business Case
- Use best practice governance methodology to manage and deliver project initiatives
- Contribute to creation of business cases, project charters, proposals, quotes, estimates and project budgets
- Ensure the required resources are identified and available to the project
- Provide clear and concise status reporting regarding project planning, project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issues, and budgets
- Prepare and issue status reports (including Weekly Update Reports, Steering Reports, Closure Reports etc.) on agreed schedules to the Steering Group and PMO
- Accept full project lifecycle ownership across assigned projects / programs
- Monitor, track and control risks, issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables and provide appropriate mitigations as required
- Manage stakeholder involvement throughout the project to ensure success
- Provide leadership in promoting collaboration and communication across teams
- 8+ years proven experience managing complex Business Change and/or Technology projects to completion
- Proven experience delivering projects across different streams; locations & cultures.
- Experience leading, motivating and managing various project and program team sizes, including internal and external resources
- Possess strong interpersonal and presentation skills across all levels with ability to influence
- Strong project financial management skills
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or equivalent preferred
- Formal Project Management qualification (e.g. PMI) would be an advantage
If interested; forward your CV together with details of availability to email@example.com and one of our Talent Management team will be in touch.